Labels

eXTReMe Tracker

Friday 26 October 2012

My Spring GO Launcher EX apk v1.1m download

My Spring GO Launcher EX v1.1
My Spring GO Launcher EX v1.1 apk
Requirements: 2.0 and up
Overview: ”My Spring GO Launcher EX” the M & H Design development team designed to run on GO Launcher EX theme. GO’s simple style launcher theme by changing your stylish mobile phone use.
My Spring GO Launcher EX v1.1
===> Offerings
- Various icons
- Wallpapers
- A new folder interface
- A special app drawer background
===> Highlights
1.GO requires installing the latest version of the launcher EX. (“GO Launcher EX” to detect and download)
2 How to Apply a theme: MENU> Preferences> Theme preferences
3 Android Market more themes through a search engine is down Please note. (GO Launcher EX Theme)
4 This theme was created by M & H Design team! Zone for download is recommended.
5 on the site are copyright of the icon.
This app has no advertisements
Free My Spring GO Launcher EX v1.1 apk