Labels

eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday 5 July 2012

My Measures and Dimensions apk v1.0.15 download


My Measures and Dimensions v1.0.15
My Measures and Dimensions apk v1.0.15
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
Overview: My Measures is a powerful application for storing and sharing object dimensions.
A must have tool for all real estate agents, engineers, carpenters, architects, auction sellers, construction workers…
My Measures and Dimensions v1.0.15 
My Measures and Dimensions apk v1.0.15 download
All you have to do is take a photo of an object you wish to store dimensions of. Then you add dimensions: arrows, angels and text. Now your measures are stored and you can see and share them anytime anywhere.
My Measures and Dimensions v1.0.15
Features:
store dimensions on a photo
add arrows, angles and text
organize photos/files in folders
easy multiple folder and file sharing
export photo with dimension to photo library
send photo with dimensions via email
supported portrait and landscape orientation
metric and imperial units: meters, centimeters, millimeters, inches, feet and yards and fractions!
Laser meter Leica Disto D8 supported (depends on phone connectivity)
What’s in this version:
- Fixed licensing bug
Free My Measures and Dimensions v1.0.15 apk