Labels

eXTReMe Tracker

Friday 6 July 2012

Monsters Ate My Condo v1.0.1 download

Monsters Ate My Condo v1.0.1 download
Monsters Ate My Condo v1.0.1 apk
Requirements: Android 2.3.3 and up
Overview: Feed the creatures and prevent the destruction of all humankind!
Monsters Ate My Condo v1.0.1 download  
Monsters Ate My Condo v1.0.1 download
 

** Top 5 Best Mobile Games of the Year -- Gamasutra **
"...I am blown away by the gameplay, presentation and humor of it all." -Touch Gen

Adult Swim Games and PikPok present all-new monster puzzle action!! Terrible catastrophe! Four ferocious monsters of destruction are on a rampage and only residential high-rises will satisfy their boundless hunger. In this larger-than-life puzzle game, you will use intuitive swipe controls to match the colored floors. Feed the creatures and prevent the destruction of all humankind!
Monsters Ate My Condo v1.0.1
"A satisfying slice of lunacy." -Slide to Play

"...it has a giant cartoon unicorn in it, so it wins by default."
-Kotaku

• Feed four ravenous beasts: Boat Head, Reginald Starfire, Mr. Shigoto and Lord Ferocious
• Features both Endless and Time Attack modes
• Play on your phone or tablet!
• Fully-animated monsters to delight players, destroy civilization

From Adult Swim Games, purveyors of the equally-terrifying “Robot Unicorn Attack” and “Amateur Surgeon” games, and PikPok, developers of highly addictive games like the “Flick Kick” series.
Monsters Ate My Condo v1.0.1 download
More Info:
Code: